With the integration and growing importance of social signals to Google algorithm, more and more are encouraged to use social media platforms to skyrocket their advertising efforts. One of the venues that has been gaining considerable attention from SEO specialists and internet marketers is Instagram. But like any other business strategy, you can’t just jump into the bandwagon and see results. Know the right way to do seguidores no instagram marketing, then build brand awareness and gain more followers.
Instagram has taken the lead in making the web more visual, creating avid photographers from average users and brand specialists from businesses who have seen the potential of such platform. Photo-sharing has proven to be a great way to attract a good following, increase customer relations, and inspire active participation and discussion from users. To enjoy all these promising benefits, what does it take to make your marketing campaign a success?
1. Set up and manage your account professionally. If you are not outsourcing social media optimization, you have to take the time to set up and manage an account… professionally. Think of how you would want people to remember and see your business. One good Instagram marketing strategy to look into is that of Burberry’s-a British luxury fashion brand. Among the photos that they share are taken during their events, behind the scene. By doing so, they make the followers enjoy the “experience” through insider photos of glitz and glamour. This involvement ignites interest and sharing.
2. Set up schedules. No internet user would want to follow an account that uploads 30 photos at a time, each day. Though flooding your feed with everything you have in your camera can be tempting thought to make the brand stick, this move can only lead to annoyed followers who’ll decide to unfollow your account and even marking your posts as spam. Just focus on quality and creativity, and your one single photo would be able to bring your message across more efficiently than the longest article you can write.
3. Upload Actual Photos. The success of your Instagram marketing campaign lies heavily on the creativity of your photos. Never populate your feed with photos of texts telling of news, events, or promotions. Share real, creative photos and if you have to include some text then that is what the caption is for. And if you are having a hard time figuring out what to post next, here are several ideas for content strategy:
· Images of your products in various sets or backdrops.
· Images of people, famous or average, using your products- can be the usual, candid, funny, or unconventional.
4. Hashtags. In social media optimization, hashtags mainly help categorize posts. These can also be used to create communities within the photo-sharing platform that holds the same interests. Another way to maximize the use of hashtags is through staging contests with prizes at stake.